• Oleic acid constitute 55-80 % of the olive oil , although there may be only 0.5-2.5 % or more as Acid creamy actual, and 15-20 % of grape seed oil and oil Ajram sea.
Oleic acid may be responsible for the blood pressure lowering effects of olive oil . Brazilian palm contains one of the highest levels of oleic acid known in the fruit pulp 56 %
• There is oleic acid ( in the form of triglycerides ) in the human diet as part of a normal animal fats and vegetable oils.
• used in the form of oleic acid sodium salt as A key element role in the manufacture of soap as emulsifier .
• It is also used as an emollient
• use of small amounts of oleic acid as an excipient in pharmaceutical ,
• oleic acid is used as a melt factor in the aerosol products .